|New features||Stone Blocks with Markings|
|Released||July 3, 2014|
|Arctic Eggspedition||Ham Dunk|
South Hamerica is the first episode of Season 2014 of Angry Birds Seasons, and the eighteenth episode overall. It was released in July 2014 and is the third Summer-themed episode, the first being Summer Pignic and the second being Piglantis. It shows a little about the customs and culture of South America. This is also the summer trip to South America.
There are special Pig Days's levels in an Advent-style set of levels. It starts in July 19th. each level with a different festive theme. It also has its original sprites.
On June 30, Rovio announced on Facebook that "The Birds Are Flying to South Hamerica Soon!" On July 1st, they announced that they are making another seasons episode named South Hamerica. The episode resembles Aztec Times or Olden Days, hence more levels, Advent Style, labeled Pig Days.
- Get 3 stars on all levels.
- Located in Level 1-3 it sits in the middle of the bridge.
- Located in Level 1-12, it is located above the grassy arrow on the right side of the level.
- The title of the episode is a pun on the continent, South America.
- This is also the first ever Angry Birds Seasons episode to be set in South America. The other ones were not.
- The update of this episode also changed the Super Seeds Power-Up to Power Potions, alongside with other updates to the Angry Birds series. The Power Potions still do the same effect as Super Seeds.
- There is also a teaser picture where there are footballs in it, possibly a reference to the 2014 FIFA World Cup, which was held in Brazil. However, this episode does not involve any footballs. It is set in the mountains of South America.
- This episode also features stone blocks with Aztec symbols on it.