Stone is the hardest breakable material in Angry Birds that the Pigs use for their structures. It is extremely difficult to break for most birds, except for the Black Bird, the White Bird's eggs, the Big Brother Bird, and the Mighty Eagle . However, they are useful when fighting pigs, as the stones, if pushed on top of a pig, will usually defeat the pig.
- Black Bird can go through up to four of these before blowing up, and does great damage, sometimes even hurling them over the screen with the explosion.
- Never use Blue Birds or Pink Birds. They are almost useless. However, the Pink Bird can destroy stones by using it's bubbles.
- Only use weak birds on stone if they can push over the structure rather than shattering it.
- If there is stone on top of a wood/glass structure, destroy the wood/glass directly underneath the piece of stone to cause major damage to the structure because the stone can destroy a large portion of the structure by falling.
- Don't use Terence on huge amounts of stone, unless he is supersized or is on a King Sling. Terence can shatter one block of stone, but will be stopped if not supersized or on a King Sling.
|Angry Birds||Glass • Wood • Stone • Grey Blocks|
|Angry Birds Seasons||Gold • Clouds • Snow • Ghost Blocks|
|Angry Birds Rio||Sand • Iron|