- For the Angry Birds Space version, see the Space Egg entry in: Space Characters.
- For the Angry Birds Star Wars version, see the R2-D2 entry in: Star Wars Characters.
- For the Hogs and Kisses version, see Boy and Girl Eggs.
|First Appearance||Theme 3-21 Final Cutscene|
The Eggs can also be seen in Angry Birds: Poached Eggs Last Level.
- Eggs are the only indestructible object in the entire game (excluding walls and rubber).
- Strangely, Mighty can destroy eggs.
- In the past, there are lots of eggs on Piggy Island. The Flock's eggs are the three remaining eggs.
- Some pages in Bad Piggies' Egg Recipes show the Pigs finish cooking the eggs. However, this has yet to happen in the games.
- The Space Egg (right) is now a playable character in Angry Birds Space.
- In the King Pig game mode from the iPad version, the Pigs that you usually attack are replaced with Eggs, having the existence of the Helmet Egg, the Moustache Egg, and the King Egg.
- In Angry Birds Star Wars, the Eggs play the role as The Egg. It contains The Force, which both the Jedi Birds and Sith Lards are seeking. Yoda Bird disguised it as an astromech droid, called R2-D2, to keep it safe. Unfortunately, Yoda has forgotten to tell the other birds.
- One of the eggs appears in Bad Piggies (game). (If you are too close to the birds, they will wake up, knowing you stole the egg.)
- Actually, these are decoys set up by the Blue Birds (Jay, Jake, and Jim) to fool the pigs, as in the final cutscene for Flight in the Night.
- In Angry Birds Toons, the eggs keep changing locations.
- In Egg Sounds, Do as I Say, Off Duty and Dopeys on a Rope, the nest is under a cliff.
- In Cordon Bleugh, Hypno Pigs and Egg's Day Out it is above the cliff.
- In True Blue, Trojan Egg, Double Take and The Bird that Cried Pig, it is on a patch of land.
- This is probably because the birds moved them, trying to hide them from the pigs.
- The eggs also change their location in Angry Birds Epic, as the nest was moved to South Beach.
- In Angry Birds Toons, in the language that birds/pigs seem to speak, they call eggs "ainah". "As heard in The Bird Who Cried Pig and multiple other episodes, most notably Egg's Day Out and vairious episodes involving King Pig.
- The Eggs appear also in Angry Birds Seasons as seen in the final theme of Hogs and Kisses the Girl Egg appear.