|The Road to El Porkado|
|Levels||36 (normal levels + 9 (bonus levels)|
|Released||August 20, 2015|
|Tusk 'til Dawn||N/A|
The Road to El Porkado is the sixth episode of Bad Piggies.
In this episode, Ross is set on a quest to find a golden statue.
King Pig is angry because there's a vase missing. Ross is hired to find a new one.
Ross found a map that leads to El Porkado.
Ross seems brave to face the road to El Porkado.
Ross goes ahead in this adventure, later he enters a door and discovers a big golden statue. He found El Porkado.
Ross brought the Golden Statue home.
Adventurer Hat:Just a costume for Ross.
Flashlight:It helps you in the Dark Cave levels,you can use it to reveal the places where a Star Box is.
Spot Light Accent Lamp:you can move it when you're building your vehicle,it helps you to light in directional places.
El Porkado Golden Statue:It's like King Pig,but it's heavier and golden.
- This episode is adventure themed.
- This is the first episode to introduce detachers, besides the Field of Dreams.
- The episode is based in the legendary city of Manoa, main city of El Dorado.
- In the first set of levels Ross is going to El Porkado, level 1 to 4 he's in a beach. 5 to 8 he's in a dark cave. 9 to 12 he's in the mountains (you can see the entrance of El Porkado in level 12). In the second set Ross is in El Porkado. In the third he's going back home.
- There is a secret hidden Pineapple in Level 12. Tap it 3 times.
- Recently, in some of the later levels, especially level 18, the gates required to complete the level often fail to open properly due to a glitch, making them impossible to beat.
- On the dark cave levels,if you use the Night Vision Goggles Power-up,you can see the Bat Pigs that gives you the Star Boxes.