|Trick or Treat|
|Release Date:||October 21, 2010|
|Next Episode:||Season's Greedings|
|Game(s):||Angry Birds Seasons|
For the similar episode featured in the Season 2 series, see Ham'o'ween.
For the similar episode featured in the Season 3 series, see Haunted Hogs.
Trick or Treat, originally called "Angry Birds Halloween", is the first holiday-themed version of Angry Birds, released in October 21, 2010. It is based on the holiday of Halloween, and as such, features a dark, spooky environment. Pumpkins and Jack-o-lanterns appear as obstacles, the latter capable of giving 3000 points if destroyed, and the Pigs wear small pumpkin hats and sometimes are hidden inside a pumpkin. One Large Pig on Theme H3-15 appears wearing a ghost costume, swinging on a suspended platform.
NIGHT OF THE EGG SNATCHERS
I like dark and stormy nights. They remind me of my cave. But none was as terrifying as the Halloween when the birds found their nest empty. Had the eggs been grabbed by gruesome zombies, fearsome vampires or wicked witches? No, it was just the pigs — although Smooth Cheeks' face is just as freaky as any fright mask if you ask me!
- This is the first episode based on Halloween, the second one being Ham'o'ween.The third one being Haunted Hogs
- This is the only seasonal episode to have opening, middle and ending Cutscenes. This is probably because this was the only planned episode at first.
- There is a comic strip based on this episode called Angry Birds: A Halloween Special.
- This is the first episode to have a large pig instead of the helmet pig on the the first cutscene.
- This is the first episode to remove their cutscenes and replaced with a newer ending photo.
- Before the idea of Angry Birds Seasons the game Angry Birds Halloween, was originally going to feature Halloween themed episodes rather than levels themed on Seasons.
- Bomb should have been behind the pumpkin seen in the Cutscene where Red and Matilda are on the other side.