|Air Date:||May 5, 2013|
|Previous Episode:||Cordon Bleugh!|
|Next Episode:||Do as I Say!|
A disguised Minion Pig manages to infiltrate the Blues, but will the little Angry Birds fall for his ruse?
The Blues are playing with a frisbee as Chef Pig watches from the bushes, he see's the Eggs and sends a Pig dressed up to look like a Blue Bird. They see a Minion Pig that was sent in by the Chef Pig wearing a fake beak and a Blue costume, pretending to be a Blue Bird. The Blues realize that he is not a Blue Bird, and decide to have a bit of fun with him anyway. The Pig wants to join them in playing with the disk, but the Blues throw it directly at his face.
Afterwards, the Blues get on a skateboard on top of a cliff and ride down, and encourage the disguised Pig to do the same. Worried, he rides down and crashes. The Blues then take the pig to a pond. Wearing swimming caps, they dive into the pond, though the Pig fares not as gracefully. But the Blues aren't done yet — they go on to play several games, all of which injure the Pig.
Eventually, with the Chef Pig still watching, the Minion Pig attempts to steal the Eggs, but the Blues take the Piggy to the Slingshot, which disappoints Chef Pig. The Blues take off the Pig's fake beak, revealing they knew all along that he was a Pig. The Blues then launch him far away, and the Chef Pig's plan fails.
Then the disk from earlier lands near the Chef Pig, frightening him, and the Blues close in.
As the credits show, the Blues launched Chef Pig by using the Slingshot.
Characters (in order of appearance)
- One of the Blues has the Rovio logo on his swimming cap. Another wears a logo of the Finnish flag on his swimming cap.
- This is Chef Pig's first appearance in Angry Birds Toons. It also introduces The Blue's theme song, later used in Trojan Egg.
- The voice credits for the episode names one of the characters "Minion Pigs". However, there is only one in this episode.
- This is the first episode that proves that the Blues were born dare-devils; the second is in the episode "Do As I Say!"
- In the credits, if you listen closely, you can hear Chef Pig being launched by the slingshot.
- In Full Metal Chuck and Cordon Bleugh, the slingshot strap is red. But in this episode, the slingshot strap is peach-colored. This happens again in the episode Do As I Say, as the strap is blue.
- On the first scene (before it is revealed that Chef Pig is hiding behind a bush), the eggs look misshaped.
- After the scene when they dive in the pond, you can see the same pond, but it looks more like a river.
- Chef Pig's animation is slightly different in this episode.
- When Chef Pig was hidden in the bush, his body color is bright green, but when he revealed out of the bush, his body color was light green.
- This is the second episode to have its title changed during production. The first is Pig Has Talent to Pig Talent.
- In one of the commercials, a brief scene of chef pig was cut in front of Red nearly landing on the ground.It might've made some people to think that chef pig was appearing in the episode Chuck Time.
- When the disguised pig attempts to do the Blues skateboard stunt and smashes into the ramp itself, itis similar to what happened in the Bad Piggies trailer.
- The episode's title is a pun on "True Blue Baby".
- This is the second episode to have Pigs and birds toghether, the first was in Cordon Bleugh.
- Like King Pig, Chef Pig is shaped differently from the Pigs. King Pig is a right side up triangular shaped and Chef Pig is an upside down triangular shaped or balloon shaped.
- When the Blues fly off their skateboard, the red-capped one and the gray-capped one swap places.
- When the Blues land in the pool, the Rovio logo on the red swimming cap is reversed.
- After the scene in the pond, when the Minion Pig is smiling near the eggs, there are arrows stuck in his body. Immediately afterwards, when the Blues carry him to the slingshot, the arrows are gone.