Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tusk 'til Dawn|
|Levels||24 levels + 6 bonus levels|
|New features||Halloween pumpkin|
|Released||October 17, 2013. IOS, Android and Mac
October 29, 2013. PC
|Flight in the Night||The Road to El Porkado|
Tusk 'til Dawn is the fifth episode of Bad Piggies. It is based on Halloween, and has new music while driving a vehicle, made by a popular recording artist, Major Lazer. Ross has changable halloween masks: Vampire, Devil, Killer, and Mummy. The episode is a sugar filled land, like Birdday Party from Angry Birds Classic, but instead much darker with a Halloween atmosphere.
Ross goes trick or treating at a Halloween world, where there are many candies. After that, he enjoyed his halloween treats, but he ate too many candies, resulting to him getting choked & slowly unconscious. After he's awake, the Zombie Pigs and Major Lazer came and took his remaining candies, making Ross very mad and wanting to attack Major Lazer with his empty pumpkin pot, but it bounced back and hit his head, making him unconscious once again. After he's awake once again, he realized that everything that just happened is a bad dream.
- The Birds attack Ross if he makes too much noise, a feature returning from Flight in the Night.
- This episode applies Halloween masks for Ross every time you place him in his vehicle.
- This episode includes Halloween pumpkins for all levels in the first page.
- The background is similar to Birdday Party, Trick or Treat, Ham'o'ween and Utopia.
- This is the only time you build vehicles on a dream.
- It celebrates Bad Piggies' 1st Anniversary that celebrated 3 weeks ago until it is released.
- The episode title is a pun on the phrase "Dusk 'til Dawn".