| Under Pigstruction!
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
Insert Description Here
There is an unused level in the game called «StellaLevel». The level refused to load. It is thought to be a level where you only use Stella, who wasn't in the game back then.
Bubble, unlike Stella, is actually able to load. However, it is always messed up and will give you a score of zero.
Year of the Goat
There is a unused icon for new Year of the Goat epicsode. There are one Minion Pig in goat costume and Tokyo or Pekin on icon of episode. Maybe, Rovio wanted add this episode at start of 2015 year when was a celebration of year of the goat.
Future update of arts
There is a unused a poster of new update. Maybe file with poster have a texture of buttons and wood background. There are a Chuck (new game design), Bubbles, Minion Pigs (new game design) in Mighty Red's Feathers level on poster. Maybe be a new unuserd background for Poached Eggs episode, but it unplayable.
Angry Birds Seasons
Angry Birds Rio
There are two skins of Shakira with names fly and shockwave. Unknown, so it have a stange names.
Angry Birds Space
Angry Birds Friends
Angry Birds Star Wars I & II
Angry Birds Go!
Angry Birds Transformers
Angry Birds Stella
- The power-up is used to be as Anvil, but replaced with the Hammer in final version.
- In game data files, you can find the sprites that are unused.
- The Stella photo is unused.
- The Spring Day Poppy costume supposed to come out in December 2014 as Telepods, but it was never release and the snapshot of it is unfinished. 2 other costumes are unused as well, such as black beanie and yellow afro wig for Luca.
- There are some Lost and Found items are unused and unfinished.
- Some Pigs aren't in the game such as Dino Pig, Ghost Pig, etc.
- Some blocks aren't in the game.
- The textures of animals called Critters, they're supposed to be in the game but they never made into the game, due the developers stopped updating Stella game. They later used in Stella's animated series and Angry Birds POP!.