|Powers||Boomeranging for 3 times instead of once.|
|First Level Appearance:||Angry Birds, secret location in Danger Above|
|Species:||Green Emerald Toucanet|
Hi! I'm the Boomerang. Since, i'm an active admin, I will
DEsTROY AlL PIGGIES! I mean, help anyone or answer any question.
Wikis I Edit On
Angry Birds Club Wiki - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Birds-Club-Wiki/624019700954895
Friends On The Wiki
Angry Birds Piggy- Also known as Link the Hero of Time, ABP was one of the first people I met here, and has been very nice and helpful.
QazQaz555- Qaz was probably the only active admin who edited a lot that I contacted many times, he was helpful and understanding each time.
Angry Hearts- Not long after ABP, I requested to be a Update User or whatevernot, and she was pretty nice.
Shrev- Although I met him long after he left because I came just after that, he was really helpful and full of wikia knowledge.
Speedy the Lazer Bird (aka Storm Brakehill) - He has been nice but was underaged. When I found out, I was extremely suprised. But don't consider him a traitor or whatever you call him, I consider him an example of people who go out of their way to do things others wouldn't, and I respect him for that, although he did break the rules.
- A strawberry isn't a berry, but a bannana is.
- Kim Jong Un had a plastic surgery to look more like his father.
- Gummy Bears have an ingredient from a bug in it.
- The lowest possible pay you can recieve per hour in the U.S. is 8 dollars.
- When they were filming a twilight movie, in a helicopter scene the helicopter crashed and killed 3 people.
- Greenland is cold, but Iceland is actually warm.
- The Simpsons is the longest running American tv show, with 25 seasons.
- Cranberries are sorted for ripeness by bouncing them, a full ripened berry can be dribbled like a basketball.
- The word "dexter" whose meaning refers to the right hand typed only with the left hand.
- Rubberbands last longer when refridgerated.
- 2 thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
- The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
- Giraffes have no vocal cords.
- The pupils of a goats eyes are square.
- Van Gogh only sold one painting when he was alive.
- A standard slinky reaches out 87 feet when stretched out.
- If a rooster can't fully extend it's neck, it can't crow.
- The eyes of a donkey are positioned so they can see all four feet at all times.
- Rhode Island is the only state which the hammer throw is a legal sport.
- The average lifespan of an eyelash is 5 months.
- A spider has transparent blood.
- Babies are most likely to be born on Tuesdays.
- In Miconesia, coins are 12 feet across.
- A horse can look foward with one eye and back with the other.
- You spend 7 years of your life in the bathroom.
- The word Pennsylvania is spelled wrong on the Liberty Bell.
- Approximately every 7 minutes a day, someone in aerobics class pulls their hamstring.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are 50 years of age or older.
- The first owner of Marlbelo company died of lung cancer.
- All US presidents have worn glasses; some just don't like wearing them in public.
- Mosquito repelants don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.
- Pearls melt in vinegar.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- The US you dial 911. In Stolkholm, Sweden you dial 90000
- 100% of lottery winners do gain weight.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and nobody knows why.
- Cats urine glows under a black light.
- Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head".
- Most lipsticks conatin fish scales.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he wasn't wearing pants.
- Over 1000 birds die a year from smashing into windows. (Not Angry Birds, though. Don't worry.)
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
- A jellyfish is 95 percent water.
- Honeybees have a type of hair on their eyes.
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
- The praying mantis is the only insect that can turn it's head.
- Daffy Duck's middle name is "Dumas".
- In the Empire Strikes Back there is a potato hidden in the asteriod field.
- Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one hand while drawing with the other.
- We grow up to 8mm at night, but shrink back when we wake up.
- Philo Farnsworth, the man who created television, wouldn't let his own kids watch TV and said, "There's nothing on it worthwhile."
- At least 100 people and animals died in the original story of the Wizard of Oz.
Read the Uber Facts Facebook page for more facts.
Mobile Game: Angry Birds Franchise
Video Game: The Walking Dead by Teltale Games
"Classic" Game: Pacman
Aracade: Deal or No Deal
TV Show: The Simpsons
Favorite Bird: Boomerang Bird (Hal)
Favorite Drink: Sunkist
Angry Birds Club Wiki
I am the founder of the Angry Birds Club Wiki, a wiki accociated with this one. If you like fan fiction or love to make up your own Angry Birds Adventures, click here.
The Boomerang 21:27, September 24, 2013 (UTC)The Angry Birds Master, The Slingshot Proffesional, The Boomerang
|Angry Birds Wiki:Staff|
|Admin Staff||Shrev • Qaz • Angry Hearts • Boomerang • Perfectionist|
|Article Improvers||Boarba Fett • Bp101697|