Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello guys, Speedy here. Today I will talk about the pros, cons, and future hopes for Angry Birds Go!. So, let's get started!
DISCLAIMER: These pros and cons are set to my standards, and not to anyone elses.
- I have been waiting for an Angry Birds racing Game for my whole life (although I hoped it would be on consoles)
- Now I have almost every addition to the Angry Birds series (not including Space, Star Wars, or Bad Piggies)
- It's addicting! (boring, but addicting)
- It's free! (not counting IAP's)
- Energy System
- $50 For one single kart?!?!?!?
- Graphics (could be better)
- Hal's freaky voice (please Rovio, change it to sound more like Chuck!)
- Ripping you off (you can buy a $50 Big Boomer at Target for $5 as a TELEPOD)
- I wish they'd change it so th…
Read more >
I have come up with cool bird last names relating the birds. Images coming soon!
Matilda Henderson (in a relationship with Bomb)
Jay, Jake, and Jim Henderson
Bomb Featherstone (in a relationship with Matilda)
- = indicates a fanon character that belongs to me
Angry Birds Star Wars II is really fun. I got it on Android, although you can get it on iOS or Windows Phone 8. The version I got was free, although it had a couple of ads. So here's some info:
- The Toons" button has been changed to "Toons.tv".
- If your device does not have a camera, like mine, there is Character Swap.
- You buy characters in a pack, by themselves, or permanently.
- The initial characters are: Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Jar Jar, and Podracer Anakin.
- On the pork side, there is: Jango Fett, Cound Dooku, Darth Maul, and Emperor Palpatine.
- Instead of Golden Eggs, when you play as any character for a long time, you will earn points. Then you will get an exclusive level.
Read more >
MORE COMING SOON!
You might know that an old member, Slim, was just engaged. I think we should plan a surprise for him.
I will comment on his page at Angry Birds Nest.com telling him to visit. On his page here, we will all surprise him by everyone signing their signature. I'm sure he'll be really happy.
Read this soon!
If you have any other ideas, please let me know in the comments. I will also need suggestions for a perfect date to do it. Remember, I posted the link to his page in the comments. ALSO RECCOMENDED: On the date that I post later, you should all go into chat and we can all talk to him.
Squawk!Read more >