Hello guys, Speedy here. Today I will talk about the pros, cons, and future hopes for Angry Birds Go!. So, let's get started!
DISCLAIMER: These pros and cons are set to my standards, and not to anyone elses.
- I have been waiting for an Angry Birds racing Game for my whole life (although I hoped it would be on consoles)
- Now I have almost every addition to the Angry Birds series (not including Space, Star Wars, or Bad Piggies)
- It's addicting! (boring, but addicting)
- It's free! (not counting IAP's)
- Energy System
- $50 For one single kart?!?!?!?
- Graphics (could be better)
- Hal's freaky voice (please Rovio, change it to sound more like Chuck!)
- Ripping you off (you can buy a $50 Big Boomer at Target for $5 as a TELEPOD)
Hopes For the Future
- I wish they'd change it so there are cups, like Mario Kart, and three or four races in a cup
- Champion Chase gone (instead, unlock them by collecting a certain amount of stars)
- Character Sizes more accurate (Terence is the size of King Pig in this game)
- PowerUps more useful (again, like Mario Kart, picking up a box and using a range of options*)
Well, that's it for now, but stay tuned for some more updates!
- = check out my new blog about the new powerups and what they do, coming soon!