Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello guys, Speedy here. Today I will talk about the pros, cons, and future hopes for Angry Birds Go!. So, let's get started!
DISCLAIMER: These pros and cons are set to my standards, and not to anyone elses.
- I have been waiting for an Angry Birds racing Game for my whole life (although I hoped it would be on consoles)
- Now I have almost every addition to the Angry Birds series (not including Space, Star Wars, or Bad Piggies)
- It's addicting! (boring, but addicting)
- It's free! (not counting IAP's)
- Energy System
- $50 For one single kart?!?!?!?
- Graphics (could be better)
- Hal's freaky voice (please Rovio, change it to sound more like Chuck!)
- Ripping you off (you can buy a $50 Big Boomer at Target for $5 as a TELEPOD)
Hopes For the Future
- I wish they'd change it so there are cups, like Mario Kart, and three or four races in a cup
- Champion Chase gone (instead, unlock them by collecting a certain amount of stars)
- Character Sizes more accurate (Terence is the size of King Pig in this game)
- PowerUps more useful (again, like Mario Kart, picking up a box and using a range of options*)
Well, that's it for now, but stay tuned for some more updates!
- = check out my new blog about the new powerups and what they do, coming soon!