Hi, and welcome to Angry Birds Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Star Wars Characters page. We hope you will stay here and make good edits.
Sure thing. Just make sure you follow our policies when creating the page.
- Okay. I've made the page, Qazqaz555. Is it good? Does it need some editing? The link to the page is here.--Lightening McQueen (talk) 20:37, December 12, 2012 (UTC)
Just a Suggestion
You probablly should'nt put where you live. The Boomerang 20:24, December 12, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
Unless if we know for sure that there is no reliable source, then it should stay.
- OK. And about an Angry Birds game in 2013, I might like it if they make Angry Birds Cars, a crossover of Angry Birds and Cars, because I love the Rio and Cars films, which they made Angry Birds Rio, so I think it might also be good if they make Angry Birds Cars, and have the Angry Birds meet the Cars characters like Mater and Lightning McQueen. We'll just have to see. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 21:35, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm thinking an Angry Birds Harry Potter would be extremely interesting to see...
- King Pig was here, Outro of DARKNESS, then REDNESS, then WHITENESS! 23:20, December 13, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, well, I would also be interested if they make Angry Birds Cars. I will also be interested of Angry Birds Harry Potter and others. Lightening McQueen (talk) 17:22, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I just want to thank you for the hard work you have done to the wiki. Keep it up! :)
- You're welcome. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 22:59, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
Birday Party and Fruit Market were never actually added to Angry Birds Facebook. Please do not speculate (guess) or post fanon.The Boomerang 16:10, December 31, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
- Sorry. It's just that someone else actually put that text on, which I didn't know that it was fanon because I don't go on Facebook. Sorry. I'll try to remove the text, which someone else put it on, not me. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 16:28, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- I've removed the rest of the fanon text on Birdday Party about it on Facebook. I'm not sure about Fruit Market. Let me know, and remember, someone else had posted the fanon text, not me. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 16:33, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry for the warning, I'll try to see who edited that.The Boomerang 16:49, December 31, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
Hey Lightening McQueen, I just wanted to say that you've done a great job recently helping out on the wiki. I'd like to recommend you for a staff position, because I believe it'll help you as you continue to edit the wiki. If you're up for it, you can choose a staff position on the staff page, but you don't have to if you don't feel like being part of the staff.
- Okay. Thanks. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 22:42, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
- I usually sort out spelling, capitalisation, grammar, spaces and others. And I also sometimes add links to other pages. I also add categories to the pages like for the Cold Cuts levels, I added the Levels and Angry Birds Space categories, because they are levels and are in Angry Birds Space. Sometimes, I help clean pages, like for to sort the heading if there's something else on it like a photo, making an error. And I might sometimes look at the future, as I was looking at AngryBirdsNest for any proof of Cloud City, which I found the page which mentions it, meaning that it is true. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 09:06, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to the Angry Birds Wiki staff. I'm glad you chose to apply to become a Grammar Group user. Along with you position, you have been granted rollback rights to assist with your editing. In addition, you have the option to have a colored link to your username.
- Thanks. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 19:49, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, which Bird/Pig do you want for your staff avatar for the staff page?
- I think I'll choose the Pink Bird. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 21:08, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
New Community Idea
Sorry to write a comment for you, but I look foreign wiki. So, your wiki is a 4.5 stars. Goodbye. Note: I am from Russia.
Can the angry birds toons wiki be affiliated with this wiki? I need all the opinions of all the admins and committee group members.
- I suppose you can, despite that this is about all of the Angry Birds media, which I used to think that we didn't need a wiki on Angry Birds Toons. In case you ask me about where I am, I was focusing on other wikis. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 15:39, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for your input.