When can you upload information for level 2-14-2-21? Thanks
- Normally I wouldn't be working on them since I'm currently busy with templates. But since this was a user request, I'll try my best to get on top of it.
Hola, my name is Nic and I'm from the Wikia Content Team. I noticed that your main page was using a Table of Contents (which is generally considered bad practice), and I noticed that the featured theme image was colliding with another header. I fixed these things, just wanted to let you know about them. :-) - Wagnike2 18:51, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
So, when do you think we should start making the level walkthroughs? QazQaz555 01:28, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Furthermore, I noticed this user and his multiple accounts. My computer has multiple accounts because there are annoying people in my house who think it's funny to do random stuff. Is it possible to remove users? QazQaz555 01:37, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
I'm sorry Shrev, but for some reason, whenever I want to start working on walkthroughs, something happens, so I can't work for a while, but I'll try to help when I get the chance. Please don't be mad! QazQaz555 01:52, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Since when did you become a bureaucrat? Anyways, congrats on your promotion, and I hope someday I'll be just like you. I'll wait until I get to about 950-1000 edits before I ask.
--The Pop is back! Bacaahhh! 18:32, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Ironically enough, it was right after Star Kirby12 was granted admin rights. Thanks for the congrats, I really appreciate it! I'm glad to be a sort of role model to you! Keep up the good work. :)
- Thanks Qaz!
Re:Some things to note
Sorry Shrev. I was a bit busy.06:37, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks Shrev. 06:55, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Shrev, the WCRW staff would like to be affiliated with us, now that we're on good terms. Is it possible for you, and the other admins + SJB to agree with this? Qazqaz555 00:31, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
I'm trying to help improve this wiki a lot. Aside from that, I don't really think Pop or Star are really ready to become sysops, because the smart-a**ed me and ignored me when I replied to them. Qazqaz555 02:56, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
To be honest, I really don't know what we should give them. And I fell kind of guilty for not doing so for like, a couple weeks. So what are your suggestions?
Hi Shrev, I noticed that you've been working on updating the main page recently and I was looking to offer some help if you needed it. Please feel free to leave me a message on my talk page anytime. —Scott (contact) 18:10, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Shrev, I thought we should have this so I added a "Rollbox". It looks like this:
Template:RollBox 01:14, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
- S'okay, I was just seeing. 01:15, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
as you may know a new episode of Seasons and a new bird was announced. Add one of these photos to the slider.
That admin template on your userpage looks a little iffy because it's at the top. I think that putting it on the bottom would be better, like the other scrolling templates. Qazqaz555 00:29, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
No problem. I hope all is well with Mega Jump and Sly Cooper Wiki, and wish you a better time than you had here.
Sorry, chat wasnt working. What I meant to say was of course you could come back and be part of the committee. You just have to go through a little procedure and it'll be done. Qazqaz555 03:42, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
I've cleaned up the staff page and made a separate one for admins like you asked.
Happy Thanksgiving, Shrev.
- I'm spending the weekend with my entire family. What are your plans? I hope you're having or going to have a good time this weekend.
AB Seasons Glitch
Hi Mate, i just updated my PC version of Angry Birds Seasons and get the following error:
?:0:. attempt to index global 'flurry" (a nil value) (call stack not available)
What can you suggest?
Arthur18.104.22.168 08:20, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Hm, that's interesting. Unfortunately, I've never encountered that before, so I don't think I can help you with that. However, you might want to ask Qaz and see if he knows. Sorry about that.
Welcome back, Shrev! I'm glad you chose to return. Btw, do you want a colored link to your username?
Welcome back to the crew, Shrev! With you back, the wiki will grow even stronger than it has ever been.
King Pig was here, Outro of DARKNESS, then REDNESS, then WHITENESS! 16:25, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, it's good to be back.
Welcome back to the staff Shrev. This wiki will be much better than usual because you're here.
- Thanks, it's good to be back.
Congrats! I'm so glad you came back. The Boomerang 18:48, December 2, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
Well, you became a bureaucrat before I did, so it seemed logical for me to be under.
Apple Wiki Admin Search
Hello, I'm Ultimate iPad Expert from Apple Wiki. I just recently adopted it and could use some new admins, so I came here. I love Angry Birds Wiki! If there is anyone on this wiki that you think could help on Apple Wiki, please let me know.
20:14, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
Spanish Angry Birds Wiki
The Spanish AB Wiki literally just copied and pasted all of our templates, and practically the main page and translated it into spanish. The Staff page format is the same too.
Can we really just let them get away with it? I mean, it's like they're really gonna do no work at all except copy our every move.The Boomerang 14:48, December 8, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
- Best way to approach this at this point is tell Wikia Staff (using Special:Contact) what you just told me; they'd be the best resolvers here. In the meanwhile gather as much evidence as you can (such as page history, and conversations between members there, etc.).
- I'm on it! The Boomerang 17:05, December 8, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
- They use our same format and get information from us, probably meaning they'll believe anything we'll say, but they say things in their own words. The Boomerang 17:10, December 8, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
- The interesting thing here is that we're not even referencing them on our main page. If you notice at the bottom of the Sly Cooper Wiki's Main Page, we've referenced the alternate languages the wiki has, and the German Wiki has a lot of similarities with us in terms of the Main Page; but that's ok because we've at least talked to each other and know that we exist together in peace, if that makes sense. Here, they've never talked to us about anything, so I find that complete plagiarism.
- For the format on the staff page, I first did it on October 23,
- And they copy us on Nov 26
- Do you think we should talk to them about it first, or report it to staff?
- They really don't know the basics of wikia. They said boomerang bird's looks on the summer pignic short looked terrible.The Boomerang 13:34, December 9, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
- I still think we should report it to staff; they'd be the best people to give us guidance.
I got a reply from staff. They said to talk it out with them, and see if we can reach an agreement. Here's the conversation: http://es.angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:5520#4
Also, they want to have interwiki links with us if that's okay with you guys.
- Seems reasonable. I'll throw in my two cents into there and we'll see how it goes.
I don't remember the exact code, but if I remember correctly, I think it's #EE82EE
I beefed up our Wiki Navigation bar. Anything that needs to be changed?
By the way what do you think about this: Angry Birds Wiki:Committee Sub-Group Ideas ? I need approvals for it to work.
Should we put the link to the spanish AB Wiki on the Main Page?
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!The Boomerang 14:08, December 25, 2012 (UTC)The Boomerang
- Thanks, same to you!
Merry Christmas, Shrev.
Is there any way to position them so that they're almost touching each other on the Main Page?
Should we list him as a former member? He's been gone for months without any sign of return.
- You're not saying... :( The Boomerang 15:16, January 26, 2013 (UTC)The Boomerang
- Might as well.
New Page Idea
Hello, I am a new user who just recently joined and I'd like your opinion on something. I just recetly watched a commercial for a new tablet for kids called MEEP! and it featured Angry Birds as one of the already pre-downloaded apps. Should I create a new page for this tablet or what should I do? It's not that I'm inexperienced it's just that I don't want to screw up my first edit here... Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. Also I added a few sources.
- Hey there! It's no problem if you mess up your first few edits here (I still mess up), so no worries. Regarding your question, there's not really a reason to add that specific tablet anywhere, as it utilizes some variation of the Android OS. I suppose you could add it to the Angry Birds page, under a "Trivia" section. Hope that helps, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
- No problem. I guess the Angry Birds page was locked because of previous vandalism. I will add it for you, if you'd like. :)
- Yes, unfortunately, this wiki gets vandalized, partially because Angry Birds is a game targeted for a young audience, so this wiki tends to attract underage users who aren't quite mature yet.
- Oh yeah, I get where you're coming from. That happens on one of the wikis I used to go to.. I believe it was Sonic wiki. Well I'll almost always be on so I'll help whenever I am needed. Call me Hyper, Call me Hearts Just don't call me 58, Cuz I'm not that old! 03:57, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
Game Guides App!
Wikia is excited to launch our Game Guides app very soon. The app features access to tens of thousands of wikis and their excellent content. As a popular wiki with a treasure trove of information, we think the Angry Birds wiki would be a great candidate for one the first curated games on the app! But first, we need your help. The Game Guide apps thrives on excellent categorization and a little bit of admin curation. Visit this page to learn more about curating your presense on the Game Guide app: http://preview.mira-test.wikia.com/wiki/Help:GameGuide.
If you have any questions or need assistance curating the content for the app, please let me know and I will happily help you organize it. Just leave me a message on my talk page!
- Thanks, we appreciate it! We'll start to work on it ASAP!
Should we sign up AB Wiki?.
- Sure; not sure which category we'd sign up for though.
I made an extra page for it, so what do you mean?
o.O now it actually works. Your most recent message on Qaz's talk page had the longer source code for your signature.
That's because I used the template this time. :/ First time I uses it, I signed with 3 tildes.But I can't seem to do the time stamp.
Mainpage Header 2
Is it possible to squeeze them tighter together? It would look better that way.
- Sorry for the late reply. As of right now, I can't find anything that would change the spacing in between the templates.
Hey, Shrev. It's alright if you can't be active because of school. It's been good round here, and nothing's really changed except for the premiring of AB Toons. Also, I've noticed that you're part of the Qwizards game show. It's pretty interesting. When I was watching, I was like, "when all else fails, you can always use Nintendo", since it had like, a billion answers for each question.
Anyway, it's good to know that you're doing alright. I hope to see you active soon!
- It's okay, I would do so much worse. It looks a lot harder than it seems at first.
- Btdubs, how's Aranos and Mega Jump Wiki? Is everything alright there? I'd like to help out if it's not too much trouble for you.
Thanks, but admin rights isn't necessary. The blog post thing's a good suggestion. I should do that next time.
But I don't really understand the GameGuides thing. How does that work? I've tried searching for an explanation of it, but couldn't quite get one. What is it, exactly?
New Community Idea
Hey, Shrev, it's been a while. Glad to see you're back. For chat, I can do it tomorrow, or Thursday at around 8 PM Eastern time, or Friday at around 9 AM Eastern time.
Whoops, family announced a last minute going out for dinner. Sorry for such a short notice. Would any other time be alright?
I'm on now.
- Sorry for the late response, Shrev. I'll be able to chat now, or tomorrow morning.
Chat with Archie
Are you the guy who edited the Trojan Egg page a few days ago? Well if you ARE, then here's a message for you. Get ready: Why would you do such a terrible edit to the Trojan Egg page? You idiot. I tried doing a better edit, and I worked HARD. But they wouldn't let me, the page was protected. And I did ALL that for nothing. Could you get any stupider? Probably not. Don't do another edit to any page unless you learn proper editing, you fool! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs)
- Firstly, please look before you leap. You can easily see who did such a "terrible edit" by looking at the page's history. Secondly, even if I was the person who edited the page, I would prefer you use nicer language to resolve such a conflict; the way you're trying to handle this would make it only worse. Talk calmly and act like you're trying to resolve something, not create it. In plain language, clean your foul mouth, please.
- Secondly, I please ask you look at my reputation. Though it may not be as reputable as others, it has its own value. Again, look before you leap.
- I'm sorry your edit was ruined, but please gather evidence before you start accusing random people of doing acts that they've never heard of, and especially don't start off by provoking or offending them in any such way; otherwise, the backlash will just come back to you.
- Thank you.
I'm really sorry for not being able to get online often. What time are you available to chat?
Sure. I'm on now.
Sure, that sounds like a good idea. I made a template to use so all that's needed are the parameters:
Oh, the Tabview thing was just testing out to see how it worked for Angry Hearts. Aside from that, I used it on the Staff page for the Sug-groups.
The Tabview thing requires a separate page to be created for all of the tabs to be fit into one space, so I figured a template would be easier to do.
I don't know, since we already have links to the next level on the infobox and at the bottom navigation temp.
Yeah, noticed that too. I was pretty surprised when I saw that.
Hi there, Shrev. Since you are holding the position for Qaz while he's on vacation. I would like to report someone to you.
Reason: Recreating the fake ABT episodes
And that's why I wanted to create the list of offending users page. Sorry for yelling, though.
- Thanks, and don't worry, I didn't think you were yelling. Also, it turns out we actually do have a page for reporting vandalism here. Anyways, I will take care of him.
Many recent episodes are not on the template ToonsNav, but it is protected so I can't edit it. So I'm wondering if someone can edit the template so it is more accurate. Thanks!
I'm no admin, but this is what it is supposed to look like:
- I'll update that for you guys, but before I do, I have a question about where Fire! Fire! should go, if it should be there at all (I don't follow Angry Birds Toons). Also, I appreciate the help; thanks.
Angry Birds Toons Wiki
It's me,CT6C. CT6C has invited you to join the Angry Birds Toons Wiki. (angrybirdstoons.wikia.com) CT6C is the founder. If you have any question, contact me.
- Hi there. As of right now, I have no interest in joining your wiki. Thank you for the offer, though.
hi my name is KREOROCKS and i do the Kre-o wiki page. and i found some infomation for ANGRYBIRDS 2014 toyline! Hasbro reveal on there toy site is angry birds Tranformers that right tranformers i dont know if they are making it a game or not i just want you to inform you about it! this was leak out! site i found it on was Tformers.com and tfw2005.com so this might be the angry birds racecar subtheme!?!?! dont know fully until we see pictures.
TRA AB RACER HELMET PIG ADRIAN A8457
TRA AB RACER MUSTACHE PIG MAX A8456
TRA AB RACER RED BIRD OPTIMUS A8447
TRA AB RACER SOUNDWAVE CHEF PIG A8459
TRA AB RACER TERENCE HEATWAVE A8453
TRA AB RACER YELLOW BIRD BUMBLEBEE A8448
TRA AB RACERS AST A8387
TRA AB UNICRON RACE SET A8386
Transformers Angry Birds. Transformers Angry Birds. Ay-yi-yi...
thanks see you next time!
Happy Thanksgiving, Shrev. The Boomerang 00:11, November 29, 2013 (UTC)The Slingshot Proffesional, The Angry Birds Eggspert, The Boomerang
- Thanks, same to you :)
Happy Thanksgiving Shrev :)
- Thanks, same to you :)
Hello Shrev. I am asking if there are any specific requirements to become an admin like a certain number of edits or a specific time you have to have been active. I am asking because I hope to become one someday and to have the power to edit protected pages. I am not asking to become an admin, because I know I need more time. I only want to know if there is a requirement, and if you will unprotect the two star wars characters pages.
Hey Shrev, it's been a while. I think either tomorrow at around 8PM ish Eastern time is ok. If not, then Thursday.
Im on now.
Can the angry birds toons wiki please be affiliated with this wiki? I need to ask all the admins for their opinions before this can happen.
Thank you for your input!
Christmas 2013 Greetings
- Thanks! Same to you!
Happy Holidays Shrev!
- Thank you, same to you!
Merry Christmas Shrev! And congrats for being the featured wikian! :-) Happy Holidays :)
- Thanks Hearts! Happy Holidays to you as well!
Could you please leave your thoughts about me becoming an article improver on the article improver talk page? I asked to be in over a month ago, and only two people gave their opinions.
- I'm sorry, but I'm not in a position to do such. I have not been here actively, nor do I really know who you are or what your activity is, so I would not be able to give you an honest opinion. Again, my apologies. Thank you.
New Year 2014 Greetings
- Thanks, same to you!
Happy New Year
Happy New Year, Shrev! The Boomerang 15:51, December 31, 2013 (UTC)The Boomerang
- Thanks Boomerang, same to you!
Happy New Year
Happy New Year Shrev :) Here's to another year at Wikia!
- Thanks Hearts, same to you!
Since Qaz isn't here, I wanted to ask if it was okay to ask Bp101679 if he wanted to be a staff member, however he has not been long enough and I wanted to see if you could make an exception. He has made more than 900 productive edits, and has not vandaled and most of them were to contribute to our level walkthroughs, he has made many walkthroughs look amazing, adding pictures of the birds used instead of numbers, etc. and that's why I want him to be a staff member. All he needs to do is read the list on the committe group page to show he knows what to do, and get approval from 3 admins (excluding being here for 5 months.) The Boomerang 00:10, January 10, 2014 (UTC)The Boomerang
- I would assume the reason why the five-month requirement is in place is to show that they can do continuous and relatively strenuous activity for a period of five months; it is a good indicator of how active and dedicated to the wiki they are, and how long they can retain their staff position after they attain it. My opinion would be to have this user complete the five-month requirement first; if he can continue the wonderful activity he has been doing for this period of time, then he can definitely become a Staff member.
Admin on Mega Jump Wiki
Hello, Shrev. I was wondering if you could make me an admin on the Mega Jump Wiki (you were inactive there and I wanted to ask you on a wiki where your active). As the wiki is inactive and theres a new game out (Mega Jump 2), I wanted to fix the wiki up a bit. DJSponge (talk) 00:56, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Anyways, I'm just curious what makes you qualified to be an admin of such an inactive Wiki. Considering you have a mere 3 edits, I'm not sure if I can entrust you to keep it going for a while; my best advice to you is to actively edit the place in terms of article content and navigation (you don't need to be an admin to edit/make templates) with the information about Mega Jump 2, and perhaps expand on character articles a bit, to show that you can be active and would be willing to be active. Once I can see this, I would be more than happy to reward you admin status. Also, if you want to contact me, please do so via the Sly Cooper Wiki; my activity on the AB Wiki is evermore on a decline these days.
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Hey Shrev, sorry for the really late response, haha. Yes, Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014 to you too. I wouldn't have come this far without your help and support. Congrats on being the featured Wikian!
Edit count template
Inactive Admin list?
I'm thinking about taking Bomb off the active list on the staff page again. He announced his return, and never did.