The amount of time someone has been on here does not equate to his or her experience. Angry Hearts learned and worked hard in a short amount of time in order to achieve adminship. If you want to be an admin, I suggest you work hard as well.
I also worked hard to achieve adminship. Qaz didn't just hand me the admin power. I had to work for it. If you are to ever be an admin, we need to see you prove yourself. King Pig was here Outro of DARKNESS, then REDNESS, then WHITENESS! 14:35, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Uh, you don't nominate or enter yourself to become an admin. Admins are chosen by appointment.
- Okay! I'm just really confused. I will work hard and earn it! I will prove myself very soon! Peter is the coolest! 12:55, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- May I ask why are you so determined to become an administrator?
- I just want people to take me seriously, because I don't know very much abaout Angry Birds. Peter is the coolest! 13:00, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Well 1, we already have enough administrators here. 2, you can start off by being part of the Committee Sub-groups in the staff. My point is that since you're relatively new here, don't jump the gun and aim for adminship. Start off little by little. I can't garuntee you will get adminship, though. But being an admin isn't the only way to get recognized and respected. If you are part of the staff, even if it's just the sub group, then you will eventually gain some respect.
- Okay, I'll try to be part of the commitee, since I checked and there are four vacant spots. Peter is the coolest! 13:09, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Again, jumping the gun. What I meant was the Sub groups under the Committee. Those positions are a lot easier to get, and there are 9 vacant spots.
- Also, I think that people aren't taking you seriously is because you're doing things too soon. I personally think that being part of the staff will be too much for you to handle.
Wait what are you apologizing for? Did you do something wrong?
Don't you remember when I got mad and yelled at you when you became an admin?
Peter is the coolest! 11:54, November 19, 2012 (UTC).
No sorry I don't :/
Which book was it? That may not be a reliable source, as Boomerang Bird has appeared in animations before AB Toons. Besides, it's an animated cartoon, so no cameras aren't, or shouldn't be involved.
The issue about Boomerang Bird's name being Hal has already been settled. Otherwise, I think it's fine to put that info on the pages.
Re: Staff Positions
Basically, the Staff is broken up into 3 separate sections: The Admin Staff, the Committee Group, and the Sub-Groups. Each section generally does the same thing, undo vandalism, help out new users, etc., but the Sub-Groups focus more on doing more specific tasks, but are not limited to only those activities. The Grammar Group's main function is to fix up grammar throughout the mainspace pages. Article Improvers edit stubs and expand them further with more information. Update Users keep track of new things Rovio releases so they would ve the wiki's source of new info. Image Unit users upload images to pages with few or none, or replace bad quality images witg better ones. Each sub-group member has rollback powers.
Each Committe member heads one of these sub-groups and are able to remove members of their own sub-group if they aren't productive, abuse powers, etc. They have chatmod and rollback status, allowing them to kick or ban inappropriate users from chat. The Admin staff is self-explanatory. Admins and Bcrats help out the wiki in general, are able to ban vandals, trolls, spammers, etc.
Sorry if that explanation was a little long.
Go on the staff talk page and nominate yourself. But you are really not ready to be on the staff. First of all, you want people to take you seriously. Staff is not all about that stuff. You have to be hard-working, been here long on the wiki, and serve enough edits, although that is not always the case.
What I am trying to say is, the more you keep asking to be the position, the less the staff want to give it to you. You should be a hard worker, fill the requirements, and when the time is right, ask for a position. I got my first staff job as a chat moderator and a rollback when I had 300 edits. So I say, start around there. The Boomerang 12:54, August 8, 2013 (UTC)The Boomerang
Wait, if there are kids at your school, wouldn't that consider you as a kid to? The Boomerang 01:17, August 27, 2013 (UTC)The Boomerang
Sorry, but wikia requires people to be over the age of 13. The Boomerang 13:51, August 27, 2013 (UTC)The Boomerang
I'm sorry, but we can't allow underaged people to edit on the wiki. The Boomerang 14:04, August 28, 2013 (UTC)The Boomerang