Hi, and welcome to Angry Birds Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Fruit market page. We hope you will stay here and make good edits.
why did this wiki change to talk pages? i know this is an automtic messegeWinter melons are cool!!! (talk) 13:24, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
As I had mentioned before, fulfill all of the requirements for the position in the staff you would like. .
- The links to the pages are conveniently in plain sight for users to access. Scroll down to each user group on the Staff Page, and click on the links to their respective pages.
- It does not explicitly say that 500 edits on mainspace is needed, but it is strongly encouraged that the edits mentioned are all mainspace.
- The 500 do not have to be all mainspace, however, if the % of edits in mainspace is too low, then more mainspace edits will be needed.
- I would suggest it to be at least 450.
- Too close? Why would you want to avoid getting the amount of mainspace edits needed? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of getting the requirements in the first place?
- "So"? Then I don't really understand what you want to do. If you don't want to edit mainspace, then what's the point in being part of the staff? 500 edits on talk pages and blog comments won't earn you a position in the staff.
- I wouldn't say 500 edits is the "limit", but more like a "minimum". Staff members must continue editing even after they have gained the position. There would be no point in being in the staff if you stopped at 500 or so.
- Please do not show attitude. What do you mean then, by "close to the limit"?
- As I had said before, it is encouraged to make 500 mainspace, not 500 overall. Why don't you want to edit up to the required minimum if you want to be part of the staff?
- That's exactly the point. To get on the staff, you must be a trustworthy user here, and making many good edits makes you a trusted user here. I don't know how other wikis work, but to be on the staff here on AB Wiki is not easy. The high edit requirement is there to see who will commit themselves to the task and dedicate their time to make the wiki better. More edits mean more experience. Staff members with low experience tend to abuse their power, so the high edits is there to prevent that.
That means nothing to me. Even if you are an admin on many wikis, how will I know that you will be responsible here? And your attitude is getting on my nerves. You have absolutely no justification for raging like that. That alone shows me that as of now, I do not see you as trustworthy and responsible. I never said anything about you abusing your power, nor did I ever imply it. You were being very unclear, so I was trying to explain things in a way you could understand. Like I said, this wiki works differently, and my expectations are higher than others. So if you want to be part of the staff, I suggest you get rid of your attitude.