Water is a liquid in Angry Birds. You don't need to "break" water as a block, although birds lose speed in water. If pigs stay underwater for more than half a minute (30 seconds, does not happen in Angry Birds Space), they'll die. There is currently no bird that has a water related power or is resistant to water.
- If the current bird is Chuck, try to find a good angle to shoot him at, then he will submerge in the water then activate his power so that he flies directly and hits the bottom of the tower, making it collapse.
- If the current bird is Red, try to find a good angle to shoot him at, then he will submerge in the water and hit the tower from below.
- If the current bird is either Bomb, Bubbles, or Blue bird, then do the same.
- If the current bird is Hal, try to activate his power outside of water, because he is useless against water as he won't be able to boomerang back correctly.
- If the current bird is Ice Bird, then his ice explosion will create an ice meteor.
- If the current bird is Matilda, then use her egg so that it'll fall in the water, then the water will push the egg and make it go toward, blowing a part of it up.
|Angry Birds||Glass • Wood • Stone • Grey Blocks|
|Angry Birds Seasons||Gold • Clouds • Snow • Ghost Blocks|
|Angry Birds Rio||Sand • Iron|