Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|When Pigs Fly|
|Levels||36 levels + 9 bonus levels|
|Released||September 27, 2012|
|Rise and Swine||Flight in the Night|
When Pigs Fly is the third episode of Bad Piggies, and will be the player's prime introduction to air-based vehicles, and follows directly after the events of Ground Hog Day. It has 36 levels plus 9 Cave levels.
- Balloons (single, double, triple)
- Sandbags (single, double, triple)
- Helicopter Propellers/Helicopter
- Rockets/Firecrackers/Fireworks (blue, red)
When Ross, Mechanic Pig and King Pig finally get all of the pieces of the map together, they are too late as the Eggs they were searching for have been moved. The trio decide to plan out their schemes on something sturdier than paper, choosing Wood as a result. However, Ross was unaware that the wood they were using was a TNT Crate, which exploded, once again scattering all of the pieces of the plans. Ross must once again journey to recover all of the pieces.
- The title "When Pigs Fly" was given after the episode's primary theme, similarly to Ground Hog Day.
- The title is also a play on the common idiom, "when pigs fly", meaning that something is unlikely to happen.
- At the end of the episode, it is revealed that the Blue Birds had actually painted eggs on the end of the telescope that the pigs were using from the very beginning. This made the King Pig very angry (look who's angry now). This was a reference to how the Blue Birds are pranksters, as seen in their biography on the Angry Birds website.
- This episode introduces balloons, sandbags, wings, propellers and rockets because it said "Fly" in the name of the episode.
- Prior to the Rise and Swine update, this was episode two. However as of the update, this became episode 3, and Flight in the Night became episode 4, respectively.
- The wind appears in the episode which slows down your vehicle.