"Looking for a dreamboat? That's me!"
Hop in and i'll whisk you away. I won't say much but i'll knock your green socks off anyway.
|Abilities||Arc in mid-air then spin through blocks|
|First Appearance||Angry Birds Stella Level 34|
Willow is very artistic and loves to daydream. Unfortunately she has grand ideas but cannot always follow through. It aggrovates her to see someone destroying her habitat. She is a free spirit but is the shyest of the group. She also feels safest when wearing a large, oversized hat, which she tends to hide under. She sometimes holds back her feelings aside from when pigs are around. She hates it when someone disturbs her when she has a creative art session. Willow appears to be the least daredevil-like of the group; as seen in one of her character sketches, she is dragging Stella by her tail, possibly to stop her from getting into a fight; and the promotional art, she has a shocked look when she sees Luca leaning above the edge of the tree branch.
Her power is similar to Hal's ability, but is handled differently. When the screen is tapped and held down, Willow slows down and proceeds to spin. As the screen is held, Willow rotates counter-clockwise. Releasing the screen will cause her to shoot herself in the direction she is facing, drilling through objects before stopping.
- Aside from being an artist, Willow may also be adept in playing the piano (scrapbook), and script writing (pre-slingshot animation).
- Willow's signature colour is the only one not to represent the colour of her feathers, but instead the colour of her hat. Possibly because the colour blue is already used for Luca.
- Just like Hal acts as a boomerang, Willow acts as a frisbee.
- In the episode, The Prankster, Willow seemed to have different colored feathers on her head, when trying to dry Poppy's tears. This must be what was under her hat all along.
- Interestingly, the pattern of Willow's neutral hat changes frequently. In some cases, it is red yellow red yellow. However, in the game and other cases, it is yellow red yellow red.
- Willow is the only character in Angry Birds Stella with a consistant soundtrack. It can be heard through The Portrait and her pop sounndtrack can be heard here.